- User Interface & Toolbar Settings
- Catalogs | Downloading and Installing Core & 3D Library Catalogs
- Top Tools and Symbols | What I Use Often
- Default Settings | What Are They?
- Dimensioning | Best Practices
- Drawing Your Floor Plan | Using Existing CD's vs. On-Site Dimensions (takeoffs) + Floor Levels | Bulk Editing Floor Heights, Structure, and Adding Levels
- Doors & Windows | Customizing Styles and Sizes
- Rooms | Defining a Room, What That Means, and How to Add on to a Model
- Custom Ceilings | How to Draw Vaulted, Coffered, and Other Ceiling Types
- Rooflines | Custom Modeling vs. Auto-Build
- Stairs | The 'Steps' to Get You Going
- Millwork | Adding Custom Wall Details and Trim
- Kitchen Cabinetry | Modeling Custom Cabinetry & Built-Ins
- Bathrooms & Closets | Custom Features and Cabinetry
- Materials | Building Your Own Materials (ie. tile, wallpaper, fabric, etc.)**
- 3D Warehouse, Custom Models, and Lighting Fixtures | Importing to Chief Architect
- Fireplaces | How to Model a Custom Fireplace
- Furnishings | Laying out a Room Using Multiple Models
- Drawing Sheets | How to Format Your Title block(s) and Sheets Sizes
- Graphic Standards | Company Fonts, Labels, Callouts, and Notes
- Formatting Plans | Modeling RCP/Electrical Plans and Sending Views to Layout
- Floor Plan Line weights and Graphic Standards | How to Customize Your Layer Sets
- Elevations & Sections | How to 'Draw', Send, and Notate/Dimension in Layout
- Toolbar Settings and Dimensions | How to Edit Dimension Number Sizes in Layout
- Schedules | An Overview
- Printing to PDF or Printer
- Sending Your File to Someone Else | How To Package Your File(s) So Everything is Still Linked
Kelly E. Fridline, Assoc. AIA
Owner of Kelly Fridline Design, LLC
Kelly holds a BFA and M.Arch from Savannah College of Art and Design with experiencing working at several highly regarded firms prior to establishing her own company, Kelly Fridline Design, LLC, in 2017. Since that time, she’s established a clientele of Interior Designers, Architects, Contractors, and Home and Business Owners. Specializing in design presentations and architectural consulting, Kelly’s built a reputation for her knowledge of Chief Architect, Home Designer, and various design document methodologies and rendering styles synonymous with the interior design industry.
In addition to creating these courses, Kelly provides one-on-one training for Interior Designers needing more attention and/or design consulting.
Kelly currently resides in the Metro-Detroit area with her husband, baby boy, and two dogs. She loves gardening, traveling, and visiting her own family located on the east coast... which means she also loves seafood.